Wednesday, December 26, 2007

No class this week--Happy Holidays!

But meet me back here in a week when I'll show you how I tried to draw St Pat's Cathedral with charcoal.
Our teacher is real, real nice. He can't seem to stop himself from teaching. Our semester ended officially weeks ago.

I think I'm going to sign up for another of these drawing classes next semester but I'm not yet sure what to choose, or if I should do it. It seems wrong to spend part of the week drawing and being happy when I could instead spend those same hours writing and feeling nauseous and depressed.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Hurry up and draw something so I can tap back in to a little Renee.

I was telling funny stories to Dave the other day and I was remembering something about watching James Bond with people that covered their eyes during the racey parts.

chuckle, chuckle